The April RISC-V Virtual Career Fair is for anyone who wants to learn more about progressing in their RISC-V Careers and especially for graduating students looking for jobs. You will hear from a number of RISC-V speakers and member organizations will have the opportunity to showcase their company and recruit students. Be sure to stay till the end and network directly with hiring companies!
Please read and abide by the Code of Conduct for this virtual event.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS AND JOB SEEKERS
- Join as an individual member for free
- See open careers from RISC-V members in RISC-V related roles on https://riscv.org/careers/
- The RISC-V Exchange aims to be the one stop to find all products, services and trainings related to RISC-V. For learning specific items go here.
- For free courses taught by RISC-V International go to Learn Online.
- Interested in a mentorship related to RISC-V? Find details on applying to be a mentor and application open dates for Mentees here.
- See training partners, our YouTube channel with hours of free videos and resources for universities on our learn page
- See the working groups portal and join groups of interest!
- RISC-V International Community event playlist on YouTube
- Enroll in the 1st RISC-V Certification - RISC-V Foundational Associate today!