The RISC-V Virtual Career Fair provides general information about RISC-V, education for students looking for jobs and an opportunity for RISC-V Members to showcase their company and recruit students.
Please read and abide by the Code of Conduct for this virtual event.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS AND JOB SEEKERS
- Join as an individual member for free
- See open careers from RISC-V members in RISC-V related roles on https://riscv.org/careers/
- The RISC-V Exchange aims to be the one stop to find all products, services and trainings related to RISC-V. For learning specific items go here.
- For free courses taught by RISC-V International go to Learn Online.
- Interested in a mentorship related to RISC-V? Find details on applying to be a mentor and application open dates for Mentees here.
- See training partners, our YouTube channel with hours of free videos and resources for universities on our learn page, https://riscv.org/learn/
- See the working groups portal and join groups of interest!
- Check our travel and diversity scholarships to attend the RISC-V Summit in person in December! Quick travel scholarships close September 30!
- RISC-V International Community event playlist on YouTube
- Check out the 1st RISC-V Certification - RISC-V Foundational Associate coming out at the end of 2022!